Tuesday, October 2, 2018

WELCOME OCTOBER!!!

Thanks to Connie Austweak for sharing her photos!

Hello, Everyone! 

Hope your October has started off nicely and you're enjoying the abundance of pumpkins and Autumn scenery! 

These pictures were sent to me by Connie Austweak who is touring all around our area and taking pictures as she goes. She says, "Found this most awesome free-will Pumpkin patch yesterday! Gene's Pumpkin Patch North of Edgeley off of Highway 281. 


They furnish you with loppers to cut your own pumpkins and an awesome display for family photos! Big shout out to them for a great evening!"


Don't you love the autumn colors and the awesome sun in the background? Thank you so much, Connie, for sharing your photos with us! 

By the way, is there a pumpkin patch in or around Carrington? If you know of one, please let us know about it. 

Our first week in October is going to be rather cloudy all week long here in Carrington with showers off and on during the week. I'm hoping the sun will peak through often and emphasize the wonderful fall colors all around our city. 

Wherever you live, if you have any Autumn pictures to share with us, please do! By the way, I always appreciate you visiting my Carrington blog, and hope you are having an AWESOME day! 







Note:  I haven't been posting many articles for this blog lately, so I've decided to start sharing posts that I write for my Facebook site.


No comments:

Post a Comment