Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Carrington Water Tower in Autumn


Hi, Everyone! 

On the way back from church, I took this picture of our Carrington water tower. I tried to incorporate some autumn leaves into the picture so you can see how beautiful our trees are right now. It won't be long before their leaves will be blowing off all over town and our streets will take on the stark look of Winter. 

Currently, we're enjoying very light winds today with a high of 45 degrees... turning into freezing temperatures tonight. By the end of the week, we're expecting some snow showers... sigh. 

Wherever you live, I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday with beautiful sunshine. Every time the sun peeks through the clouds in Carrington today, it turns our city into gold!

Note:  I've been rather neglectful about posting things on this blog, so I've decided to incorporate posts that I put on my Facebook site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment