Monday, December 26, 2022

St. Alexius Medical Center - Carrington, ND

St. Alexius Medical Center, Carrington, ND

Hello Everyone, I just want to remind you that the CHI St. Alexius Medical Center's ER is open 24/7 here in Carrington.

 Even during inclement weather, such as we're having now, and even though the clinic is closed, the Emergency Room is still available.  As a community, we really need to appreciate the fact that we have a medical center so accessible to us. 

 On Tuesday, before the major part of this recent storm hit, I called to see if they could work me into their schedule, to check my ankle which I thought might be fractured from a fall.  I got to see Dr. Page within an hour from my call, had an x-ray taken, and had assurances from him that my ankle wasn't broken. 

 Everyone at the clinic was exceptionally nice and helpful... the receptionist, the nurses, the x-ray technician, as well as Dr. Page.  

It just made me realize how blessed we are to have such a nice medical facility right here in Carrington... just a few minutes from most of our homes... and especially comforting during a medical emergency. 

(While I was waiting to see Dr. Page, I took a few pictures of the reception room and a couple on the way to get an x-ray. 

 As you can see, the little blue angel was surrounded by snow, and the temperature gage was crowned with it.

 Now that I'm writing this on Wednesday evening, they may be completely covered! The snow keeps falling and is supposed to continue into Friday.  I hope you all stay safe, and although we have a great emergency room available, I hope you don't have to use it due to these dangerous weather conditions.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment