Thursday, January 30, 2020

January Frost in Carrington, North Dakota


Hi Everyone! So sorry I haven't been very good about keeping up with this site.  I put most of my blogging energy into my CarringtonNews.com Facebook site.  So, I think I'll start putting some of my Facebook posts on this site for those of you who don't have Facebook.



I thought I'd better get out today and take some pictures of our frosty landscape before it starts to melt off.



 Our trees here in Carrington and the local area have been covered in frost for the last week... quite beautiful actually!



 Our high temperature today was 26 degree, but it's expected to be up to 41 degrees on Saturday.



 Wherever you live, I hope you are looking forward to a great weekend. 



 Are you doing anything special for Superbowl Sunday?  It's going to be grilled ribs and football at our house... with way too many snacks, of course! 



Thanks for dropping by Carrington News today!  I always appreciate your visits and comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment