Monday, September 18, 2017

Honoring Kaye Hier-John - Prairie Paws Rescue



Kaye Heir-John is a well-known, loved person in our Central North Dakota area. I first contacted her years ago when I saw an article in the Jamestown Sun about her Prairie Paws Rescue organization. I loved what she was doing and volunteered to do a website for her.


I can't even begin to tell you the number of animals she and her volunteers have rescued over the years... thousands, for sure! Sometimes I had a hard time keeping up with posting all the pictures of animals ready to be adopted. When Kaye' s daughter came back from Afganistan, she took over the website, and they have continued to work wonders with rescuing and finding homes for needy animals. 


The fact that Kaye is a DJ for Big Dog Country 95.5 in Jamestown and her daughter is a DJ for The Buzz in Nashville has really helped in supporting the work that they do for Prairie Paws Rescue. Kaye has made many great connections with "Country" stars who have helped support her fundraising events in many ways. 


All in all, I continue to admire and greatly respect Kaye Hier-John for all the hard work and effort she has put into accomplishing something she really believes in.... and I'm so glad we made that friend connection on Facebook so many years ago.

Add caption
(I will continue to link all of Kaye's PPR posts to my Carrington News site and hope that helps out. The fact that her posts get lots of hits is a sign that people pay attention and really like what she is doing. Way to go, Kaye!!!)
 






No comments:

Post a Comment